sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009

My homerwork !!

EXERCISE C2
2.Larry isn't from France
3.Lisa and I aren't students
4. Our schol isn't big
5. I'm not Canadian
6. You aren't in my class

EXERCISE C3
2. Bob is not a manager.
- Bob's not a manager .
-Bos isn't a manager.
3. You anD Steve are not teachers
- You and Steve're not teachers .
- You and Steve aren't teachers.
4. The school is not big .
- The school's not big.
- The school isn't big.
5. Rick and Yuki are not in class.
- Rick and Yuki're not in class.
- Rick and Yuki aren't in class.
6. Eva and I are not Italian
- Eva and I're not Italian.
- Eva and I aren't Italian .

EXERCISE C4
* conversation 1 *
B: 2- is
* conversation 3 *
A: 1- isn't
B: 2- is
* conversation 4*
B: 1- I'm not 2- is
* conversation 5 *
B: 1- is 2- isn't
* conversation 6 *
A: 1- are
B: 2- aren't

EXERCISE DESCRIPTIONS WITH BE
a. David is 25 years old.
b. I am from Mexico
c. She is sick
d. Mr. Grant is a teacher

C: health?
A: age.?
D: job ?
B: country ?

EXERCISE D2
1. EUROPE is a continent.
2. A daysi is aFLOWER.
3. ROME AND VENICE are cities.
4.Green and yellow are COLORS.
5. A DICTIONARY is a book.
6. Apples and oranges are FRUITS .
7. JUNE is a month .
8. PIZZA is Italian.

EXERCISE D3
1. He's old. He isn't young.
2. FLOWERS- It's beautiful. It isn't ugly.
3. ELEPHANT - It's big. It isn't small.
4. MOUSE - It's small . It isn't big.
5. SPIDER- It's ugly. It isn't beautiful.
6. BOY- He's young. He isn't old.

EXERCISE D4
2. A: We are late ! It's 3:00
B:We are not late. It's 3:10
3. A: It's late in New York. It's 11:00 pm
B: It's 9:00 in los Angeles .
4.A: Oh no ! The bank is closed.
B: Of course , it's closed . because close at 3 o' clock .
5. A: When is your birthday ?
B : My birthday is 15 december

EXERCISE D6
Sally is 17 years old. She is not a normal teenager.
In the afternoon she is an employee at Macro Ads.
She is not the only teenager there.
Mark is an employee, too .
He is only 16 years old .
Both teenagers are students at West Valley High Shool .
West Valley High School is near the offices of Macro Ads .

EXERCISE E1
2. Pedro is from the Dominican Republic.
- He IS from Puerto Rico
3.Lynn and I are game designers .
- We ARE NOT sales managers.
4. Bangkok is a large city.
- IT is the capital of Thailan.
5. The company is new.
- IT ISN'T old.
6. Brazil IS NOT in North America .

EXERCISE E2
1. Lucy is a teacher .
2. India is Asia.
3. We are home.
4. She is in tha classroom.
5. They are happy.
6. I'm not a student.
7. Paulo is not Brazilian .
8. You are not in my English class.

1 comentario: